AdwCleaner v6.046 is the latest version of AdwCleaner Free which is junkware removal tool that serves to remove different kinds of adware, browser hijackers, toolbars, and assorted other adware that is very annoying. Perhaps you have experienced your browser full of advertisements of unknown origin and is very annoying when you want to browse the internet. If you are still new to this kind of stuff, of course, remove this kind of advertising is very difficult. Therefore, this time we share this latest version AdwCleaner applications to help you get rid of all those annoying ads.
By using this latest version AdwCleaner you can easily look for all the adware installed on your PC for then deleted permanently. This means you will not find another weird ad in your browser again. Latest versions AdwCleaner Free user interface is also very simple. All you have to do is open the program, then click on the scan, and then click clean. Yes, with a very easy way that you are able to eliminate all adware embedded on your PC or laptop.
These options are described below:
- /DisableAskDetection – This option disables Ask Toolbar detection.
- /DisableIEDetection – This option disables Internet Explorer specific detections.
- /DisableFFDetection – This option disables Firefox specific detections.
- /DisableChromeDetection – This option disables detections for Chrome & Chromium based browsers.
- /DisableOperaDetection – This option disables Opera specific detections.
- /DisableProxyDetection – This option disables Internet Proxy detections.Whats New:
- [ADD] – Avoid running more than one AdwCleaner instance at the same time
- [ADD] – Ukrainian translation
- [UPD] – Display tabs with detected elements only.
- [UPD] – Polish translation
- [UPD] – Turkish translation
- [UPD] – Bulgarian translation
- [UPD] – Improve paths format (Logs & UI)
- [UPD] – Improve Firefox preferences scan
- [UPD] – Improve Registry scan
- [UPD] – Database 2016-09-14.2
- [BUG] – Fix & improve DNS scan
- [BUG] – Fix & improve shortcuts scan
- [BUG] – Fix Firefox scan crash
- [BUG] – Fix AppInit_DLLs detection & logging