Latest Rufus USB is an application that will help you to create a bootable flash drive easily and quickly. For those of you who want to install windows via flash disk can use this is software named Rufus. Rufus is one application that is highly recommended to create windows installation from flash disk.
Moreover, as we know now a lot of windows that are larger than 4 Gb. This may make some of your confusion to the Windows installs to your computer. Because as we know regular DVD measuring only 4 Gb unless you use a dual-layer DVD size to 8 Gb. However Dual Layer DVD sellers are still very few. Therefore, the best way to install windows that are larger than 4 Gb is using a flash and makes with an application of this latest Rufus.
Here we share Latest Rufus USB Full Version, so you can directly use it to create a Windows installer on your flash. Please Rufus download on the link we have provided below.
- Add a cheat mode to zero a device (Alt-Z)
- Fix dual BIOS/UEFI mode not being disabled once enabled (Alt-E)
- Fix a crash when Syslinux downloaded files are modified by a firewall
- Fix FAT32 not being disabled for Windows ISOs in BIOS/CSM mode
- Additional translation updates