Wireshark is a software specially designed for you who have a computer that is always connected to the internet. As we know now a lot of malware that comes via the Internet, there are also some mischievous hackers who try to infiltrate our computers for various purposes. Although we already use a reliable antivirus though, malware and hacker attacks can still enter and infect our computers. Therefore Recent Wireshark free is there to resolve the issue.
Latest Wireshark free download is a program that is share for free, so you do not need any crack or patch to activate this application. Latest Wireshark works by analyzing the malicious packets coming into our network and block them. Actually, there are many interesting features in this program, so you have to learn all the features in it so that you get maximum security of these applications.
- Data can be captured “off the wire” from a live network connection, or read from a capture file.
- Wireshark can read capture files from tcpdump (libpcap), NAI’s Sniffer (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer Pro, NetXray, Sun snoop and atmsnoop, Shomiti/Finisar Surveyor, AIX’s iptrace, Microsoft’s Network Monitor, Novell’s LANalyzer, RADCOM’s WAN/LAN Analyzer, HP-UX nettl, i4btrace from the ISDN4BSD project, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, the pppd log (pppdump-format), the AG Group’s/WildPacket’s EtherPeek/TokenPeek/AiroPeek, or Visual Networks’ Visual UpTime. It can also read traces made from Lucent/Ascend WAN routers and Toshiba ISDN routers, as well as the text output from VMS’s TCPIPtrace utility and the DBS Etherwatch utility for VMS. Any of these files can be compressed with gzip and Ethereal will decompress them on the fly.
- Live data can be read from Ethernet, FDDI, PPP, Token-Ring, IEEE 802.11, Classical IP over ATM, and loopback interfaces (at least on some platforms; not all of those types are supported on all platforms).
- Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode “tethereal” program.
- Capture files can be programmatically edited or converted via command-line switches to the “editcap” program.
- 602 protocols can currently be dissected
- Output can be saved or printed as plain text or PostScript.
- Data display can be refined using a display filter.
- Display filters can also be used to selectively highlight and color packet summary information.
- All or part of each captured network trace can be saved to disk.
- WINPCAP 4.X (INCLUDED IN THE SETUP)
- Any modern 32-bit x86 or 64-bit AMD64/x86-64 processor
- 200 MB available RAM. Larger capture files require more RAM
- 75 MB available disk space. Capture files require additional disk space
- 1024×768 (1280×1024 or higher recommended) resolution with at least 16 bit color. 8 bit color should work but user experience will be degraded
- A supported network card for capturing
- OS: Windows Vista / Vista 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit / 8 / 8 64-bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008